Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody Calamity
"WaifuApple" Wrote:You told him to move post. That's where you went wrong. He suggested an improvement he wanted in your skill, and you told him to buzz off. That's selfish of you. Remember, at the end of this, if the skill makes it in, it's free for everyone to use, so everyone gets a say. You're not any more entitled because you suggested it. Once you put it here, people can suggest more for it. Telling them to buzz off and make a new thread won't do anything for you. Heck, it'd probably make Dev trust you even less, leading to less interest in your idea. If you don't like a suggestion, give reasons why, but don't say "Make a new thread, this is MY idea", because you don't have control of that idea anymore. You don't own it, so stop trying to.

"PantherPrincess" Wrote:
"Roland_Staghare" Wrote:Make it axe compatible.

Read the first two sentences.

"PantherPrincess" Wrote:
"Roland_Staghare" Wrote:
"PantherPrincess" Wrote:Read the first two sentences.

I did. Additionally, polearms aren't even a class weapon for Ghost. There is no real reason to leave it axe incompatible.

There is. Axes have a ghost skill already solely for axes with it's own special effect/hit buff which even ties into another ghost axe skill... why do they need further augmentation when they aren't the ones lacking. There's also plenty of ways to work around it such as sword/axe or polearm/axe weapons. And uhhh just because they aren't a class weapon doesn't mean duelist doesn't heavily imply that you can use polearms. (Vent Petale, Sillcut, Couloir, Cyclone Spear, Lance de Lion, even Repel)

"PantherPrincess" Wrote:
"Roland_Staghare" Wrote:
"PantherPrincess" Wrote:There is. Axes have a ghost skill already solely for axes with it's own special effect/hit buff which even ties into another ghost axe skill... why do they need further augmentation when they aren't the ones lacking. There's also plenty of ways to work around it such as sword/axe or polearm/axe weapons. And uhhh just because they aren't a class weapon doesn't mean duelist doesn't heavily imply that you can use polearms. (Vent Petale, Sillcut, Couloir, Cyclone Spear, Lance de Lion, even Repel)

So shall we start adding polearm and axe skills on to kensei next, by that logic?

You're just running in circles now. People already use polearms with kensei theres just no skills for it. Your axe wish has already been granted by ghost nor is this an axe topic please don't contribute if it's not about the post. If you'd like an axe skill suggest one.

If you're going to attack me at least go back a few pages and read the thread.
From what I see there my point still stands. He suggested an addition to your skill, and you displayed a lack of ability to be civil about that with your attitude, and it all spiralled downhill from there. No point trying to convince someone who'll never listen or understand their own wrong doing, so I'll just enjoy the fact that this skill is OP, and will never see the light of day anyway.

Now, like Slydria said, I'll also eject, in order to stop a conversation that's doomed to end in circles with nobody having learnt a thing.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[Image: d8f.png]
Gotta say, I'm not pleased with how out of hand this got. Really looks like the thread became more about trying to browbeat each other than it being about the suggestion itself.

Thread locked.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]