Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Persists through multiple battles" effects
Pardon me for the screenshot of the WIKI but I don't have Void Assassin unlocked at the moment and Mage's Astral Belt doesn't show it carries over battles

[Image: k0AZdeX.png]

So I've been thinking about what this effect adds to the battle and I found it made sense for people in a continued Black Door grind but for everything else, it clashed pretty hard. Think of someone who's trying to win all PvP fights. He basically goes to a alt or buddy, gets Void Veil maxed, and then starts a fight. He basically starts every fight at 60 as a semi-class passive, while everyone starts scattered at 0 or 20-60.

Its also difficult to gauge the power of something inconsistent like that, since only people that bother to get 60 Veil at the start of the battle see how strong it is.
So, can all effects that carry over battles be streamlined to either not carry over battles, or start at maximum?
Theres nothing wrong with this since everyone using passives like these can stack them up to the max at anytime.

also fun fact, game isn't 100% balanced for you pvp super balance in mind, especially not 1v1

I mean for ages you could stack up 100000000000000 rounds of excel by spamming it
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:Theres nothing wrong with this since everyone using passives like these can stack them up to the max at anytime.
I'm not actually saying Voidveil should be nerfed, if anything it sorta buffs VA that don't care to climb to 60 every fight. I included the nerf option as emphasis I didn't want this a balance change, since I made this thread as a QoL thing.
I personally feel it should be left the way it is then as Its a interesting mechanic, it adds consequences to consecutive pvp fights.
I don't see much issue with this, Voidveil persisting through logout was already a huge QoL buff to VAs, I'd rather not remove that.
Not like you can't just one turn fill it anyway by yourself. It's really just QoL at this point.