Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escaping Dormeho
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3486#p3486 Wrote:Rockabye » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:33 pm[/url]"]Also, a small battle icon over Dormeho on the world map when it's under attack would be wonderful. That way even if you log in after the attack starts, you'll know before walking in and potentially being surprise-attacked by a pack of black beasts.

Seems a little metagamey doesn't it? But all in all it's not too bad of an idea. Maybe having portals to there also shut down, or have a "it's being attacked by Black Beasts, are you sure you want to go there?" from the NPCs.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
It does, but we're already metagaming with the world alert anyway, so as long as we're aiming for convenience we may as well go the extra mile. Though you could argue that you could hear the chaos from outside the town, which actually makes it less metagamey than the world alert.
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3488#p3488 Wrote:Rockabye » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:28 am[/url]"]It does, but we're already metagaming with the world alert anyway, so as long as we're aiming for convenience we may as well go the extra mile. Though you could argue that you could hear the chaos from outside the town, which actually makes it less metagamey than the world alert.

That's understandable. And the World message can be IC to a point.
  • The Majistra or other NPCs send a messenger to alert the other towns that they're under attack, warning other people.

So overall, I'd just want something that can be more roleplay friendly than "ew that city's under attack, time to not go there when I had planned to". Surprises are fun, sometimes.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!