Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FPS drop (Artificial lag)
I've been experiencing a slow and progressing drop in FPS ever since the newest update launched, on my newest character. People on OOC seem to be having a similar issue. And although I can't say for CERTAIN what is the culprit, I think it might be the divine eye traits humans now possess.

What I know:

After playing the game for about half an hour or more, the game suddenly slows to about half normal speed.
Upon relogging or reconnecting, all lag vanishes.
I use the eye techniques quite a bit.
Clicking people and objects becomes impossible after using an eye technique sometimes. (You can only click the edges, the middle is blocked by something invisible.)

Maybe the lines are staying, invisible, over your character when you use the technique? I can't be totally certain, I Just know that i'm not the only one having the issue. And it seems to be based on your own character, not the server. Since a relog fixes the issue temporarilly.

How to replicate:
Play a human and spam your eye techniques for 10-30 minutes until your game starts running at half speed. At least I presume the eye techniques are the cause, they seem to be.
This was fixed in the update today.