Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye of Divinity
So this new patch seems to have bugged out Eye of Divinity, as it seems impossible to hit the maximum damage number anymore.

Me and at least one other person on OOC have been unable to land a perfect divine eye even once. After waiting for the first reboot to see if that cleared up the issue: It hasn't.

How to replicate:
Use Eye of Divinity a dozen times on various npcs, players, and anything you feel like trying against.

So far i've only managed 260 with Eye of Divinity, never even 280. Additionally, Eye of Elimination works fine. Leading me to believe that its a problem with the second or third string that's the issue.

Fifteen attempts now not above 260 even once, and with me being 100% sure I've made no mistakes. Prior to this update, my insta-kill success rate was 95%. and my failures were usually from the lag building up.
This should be corrected in the next update.
Glad to hear it! Upon further testing I found out that the main issue is that the game is registering your mouse clicking even after the line fades. So the only possible way to not get a failure on the first and second line, is to with extremely precise timing, let go of the mouse button the INSTANT it registers the line being cut. If you manage to do this flawlessly for the first two lines, i've managed to still hit the perfect 300 (Or trigger the akeshic) But this is still extremely difficult. If you do not stop holding the left click down the instant the line is cut, it registers it as a failure.