Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is This How We Fix Evasion?
So, since the last reboot, basic attacks have stopped working in their entirety.
Aside from skills that trigger basic attacks as part of their actions.
Other people can attest to this, but I'm just putting the word out.
Can confirm that during the main period of a spar you can't basic attack but it seems if you counter your opponent it seems to allow you to do so. Just from observing a spar its pretty clear they don't do anything.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
I can confirm that since I was the one in that spar.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
According to a couple of the guys in OOC relogging into the game seems to solve it but its still worth mentioning.
It didn't for me, lol
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
similarly, didn't fix it for me.
Please describe the problem in more detail.
One important thing to note is if you're using the hotbar to use skills or not as well, as that's been a problem in the past.
Basically when using the attack option in a spar or in a dungeon the attack verb doesn't preform the action. As far as we know mobs within the dungeons can still basic attack there are also some people saying that new characters can also basic attack. It looks to be just already existing characters that users have that aren't able to attack.

If your wanting to replicate it you can either

A)Engage a Mob in a black door and try basic attacking them

or

B) Sparring another Player and try basic attacking.

Assumingly we thought it would be a one time thing so we waited for reboot and it seems to have solved it however I'll leave this here for you to work with seen as its the best I can describe it.

Better to play it safe than sorry rather then have it happen again in the future.
Apparently after one reboot, a basic attack with whatever weapon you are currently using completely broke unless proc'd by a skill of some sort.
As in, you go to attack, use the momentum, but it doesn't..do anything.

I dont even think it shows a message saying you attacked.

Sub Attack and such still seems to work according to OOC
People have reported being able to relog and it was fixed, but its either fake news or it doesn't work for everyone
Others have reported that new characters dont have it broken in the first place
Others have reported that bare fists works

Otherwise apparently after another reboot, the glitch was fixed.

but for how long