Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bashing and Kicking Rahrah
I feel as though the skills Bash and Kick should have some sort of interaction with objects such as rocks, allies, and etc. Perhaps getting kicked or bashed into an ally or rock causes blunt damage to not only the target but their ally as well. Rocks can also be busted through by kicking a target into it causing earth damage + KD status at a chance. Sort of like Domino Resonate's effect but different.
Aside from that some kick and bash traits would be great.

Kombo Kicker - 15 base str
After using the kick trait once you tie in a series of devilish roundhouses to knock your opponent out. After using kick it will hit again kicking two more times before ending. Raising your damage each time by 10% to a total cap of 30%. If Verglas is your main class the damage for any kick skill is raised by 15% instead.

Knee Deep - 15 base str
Unlocks a special kick skill. Knee your opponent in the stomach or whichever area you prefer dealing blunt damage & attempting to inflict KD. Applying this skill multiple times has a chance to [strike]stun[/strike] guard break instead at a (str/[strike]4[/strike]2)% chance.

Updated.
I do not like the idea of a stun chance, here. Stun is a pretty nasty thing to inflict, and I would much rather the Knee Deep skill, if it gets into the game, have the Knockback be at the chance the stun is at, and, remove the stun part from it entirely.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Both are inflictions except one uses STR divided by 4 percent chance which at 60 str translates to a 15% chance. You're not gonna be proccing that rapidly even if you have 70 scaled str and iirc you become immune to stun after getting stunned to begin with and while stunned the damage you receive is lowered. Knockback is already included into basic kick why would I change it into that.
Knockback is momentum removal, stun is a whole turn removal. Whole turn removals shouldn't be freely available for anyone who runs such a small amount of strength, even at a low chance. Anyone with this could take it and get lucky with it, and that could cause a problem or two.
WaifuApple post_id=34704 time=1546802097 user_id=1751 Wrote:Knockback is momentum removal, stun is a whole turn removal. Whole turn removals shouldn't be freely available for anyone who runs such a small amount of strength, even at a low chance. Anyone with this could take it and get lucky with it, and that could cause a problem or two.

I think you're thinking of Knockdown knockback just pushes them back a tile. Stun is free already for everyone to use you can just use a skullcaver or Arbalest for example. Anyone could take those and get lucky either way. They not only would need a lot of strength (which most people hate building) to utilize this but let's be real who really uses kick like that... *crickets* no one. They'd much rather spend 3M on something else than mediocre blunt damage. Getting 15 base str and using 1 trait point just to use it is a 3.75% chance you're going to age faster than be able to proc it. I thought about the stun way beforehand, I know how annoying stun can be that's why it's divided by 4 and not 2.
To use a skullcaver or arablest means to build your build around that weapon for it to be useful. This isn't the same in regard. You don't need to build for this trait to get it. You can get it in your average strength build, as a bonus, with no draw backs. So, not only is this a bad idea to me, it's against what Dev wanted for the trait rework, as it seems like a trait that...

Well, why wouldn't you take it if you meet the requirements? It doesn't take anything from you, and gives you a chance at stun.
WaifuApple post_id=34708 time=1546807460 user_id=1751 Wrote:To use a skullcaver or arablest means to build your build around that weapon for it to be useful. This isn't the same in regard. You don't need to build for this trait to get it. You can get it in your average strength build, as a bonus, with no draw backs. So, not only is this a bad idea to me, it's against what Dev wanted for the trait rework, as it seems like a trait that...

Well, why wouldn't you take it if you meet the requirements? It doesn't take anything from you, and gives you a chance at stun.

PantherPrincess post_id=34707 time=1546806950 user_id=86 Wrote:"Getting 15 base str and using 1 trait point just to use it is a 3.75% chance you're going to age faster than be able to proc it."

You realize not everyone can get this as a lot of people refuse to build str. To even make this a great asset to your build you'd pretty much /have/ to be a str build or else you're going to proc it once in a blue moon. That's a waste of a trait point and points into str if you ask me but hey.
Also I'd really appreciate it if you didn't try and slander my posts with "dev wouldn't like it and so so" you don't know what dev likes or has in mind please stop speaking for him. That isn't constructive criticism at all. It's also really offensive because he has yet to even say anything about it. Other than that I appreciate your input I know stun can be very annoying.
Kick is a universally useful skill that doesn't even have a requirement anymore, I'd rather not stick CC to it currently, guard break however thematically makes sense.