Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheath sword quality of life
I've suggested this before but I feel honestly two things could be added to sheathsword to make it more strategic.

1) changed to consume 1-3m with scaling effects based on momentum used, 1m=just hidden cuts, 2m = hit bonus to next attack, 3= quickdraw readied

2) It no longer ends your turn if you have momentum left over.
Considering the power of hidden cut rivals that of standard autohits I'm inclined to disagree entirely here, it'd be by far the absolute most efficient form of 1m damage in the game, even farther than splash which is terribly efficient on its own.

Hidden Cut and by extension Sheath Sword have been sitting in a fine spot as is since it got the buff from STR to SWA, you REALLY have to keep in mind how strong sheath sword's riposte is, it disallows the front as an angle for attack without punishing your opponent heavily for doing so.
Spoops post_id=34662 time=1546599664 user_id=193 Wrote:Considering the power of hidden cut rivals that of standard autohits I'm inclined to disagree entirely here, it'd be by far the absolute most efficient form of 1m damage in the game, even farther than splash which is terribly efficient on its own.

Hidden Cut and by extension Sheath Sword have been sitting in a fine spot as is since it got the buff from STR to SWA, you REALLY have to keep in mind how strong sheath sword's riposte is, it disallows the front as an angle for attack without punishing your opponent heavily for doing so.

Okay thats fair, what about changing it to be the 2m effect then, the riposte still being the 3m momentum effect?

And how do you feel about it not automatically ending your turn ( I just want this so as a hexer/kensei I can actually force someone to trigger quickdraw for once.)