Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inn-convenient
[Image: zob8uq.png]

This screenshot here depicts the inn in Cellsvich with the metal fences beside it. Now this might sound like a really small thing, because it is, but I feel it might be a lot more convenient if these fences were not there. This way moving around the city is just a tad easier, since you can cut through this way, rather than having to go around to get to many places within the city. I don't believe it would ruin aesthetic, that much, either, to be able to do so.

So, my suggestion is, here. Please can we remove those fences, to be able to walk past them? It would make for a little more convenience.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
PLEASE.
Yeah with how annoying it is to move through cellsvich, I pretty much always go to dormeho. And when black beasts attack dormeho, I still just portal to chataranga for my asago needs currently. Unless i'm doing quests or removing lauders or looking at player shops, I really don't want to have to walk an entire map's length just to get from the grassy outside to inner cellsvich. use a portal. and then still have to walk around the city. Only to do it all again when I leave. Its a small annoyance all things considered, but its still tedious.
I agree, I'll get rid of them.
I'm glad to see my screenshot proved valuable for this!

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
(Keep it to emergencies only please.)
Thanks for the screenshots, Scias, and thank you Dev.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Make them gate doors that are always unlocked, but can be locked by guards.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Sawrock post_id=34720 time=1546865288 user_id=73 Wrote:Make them gate doors that are always unlocked, but can be locked by guards.

This would be a super cool feature for crowd control!
[Image: House_Banner_PNG.png]