Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievement Pop-Ups don't disappear
This has been a recurring issue I've had across a few of my ckeys as of late, but whenever I fulfil an achievement, the pop-up at the bottom stays there and never fades away as it should, totally obscuring most of my hotbars.

Achievements it's happened on include "I Guess it's not Always Swordfish" and "Da-Da-Da-Daa" for example.

I'm using a 1440p screen with 200% scaling active if this helps at all.
[Image: 2dr6moo.png]

Whoops. Got a post up about this around the same time, but I've deleted it now. I've experienced it with a regular laptop screen with regular scaling, and so has someone else I've talked to. The achievements linger more then they're supposed to, not disappearing unless you reboot yourself. This was not the case a few updates ago.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity

.png   Mn7IUzriTeuWyKOXwAOOCg.png (Size: 12.9 KB / Downloads: 1,086) Can confirm that this does happen even on newly made characters too
Nothing out of the ordinary of getting this achievement really it just sticks to the bottom of your screen until you relog. Which does become rather annoying if you have a hot bar and tool bar all set up for what you want. (Essentially blocks both in battle and out of battle.) I don't think its really anything to do with the size of the screen since I'm experiencing this with a pretty decent sized monitor.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
This should be corrected.