Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Events Only
So hey everyone, sorry for the lack of notice on my leave.

I did indeed leave the GMship, but after a few months break I realized that I probably should have taken a break instead of quitting entirely because I missed doing events and being generally helpful.

I spoke with Dev and asked if I could be an event GM only, and not weigh in on rulings or stuff like that.

So this is a public notice basically saying that if you need general help you can ask and I'll do what I can but if you need a ruling on anything, please see the rest of the GM team!

(Also, here is a permanent link to the public sl2 discord so you can do that!)

https://discord.gg/SvBYGRB

I will also be making an event feedback discord for things I do that will be public, but specifically for that use only, and I'll edit this post when I've got it up.

EDIT: ..And here it is! https://discord.gg/sqh9BGg

Please keep in mind that this new server is pretty strictly just for feedback on events that have already happened!

There's also now an #event-request channel in the public sl2 discord where you can request assistance with an event or request something you'd like to see in an event from the GM team.

Edit #2 -- And long overdue!

The above information has changed, and I resumed my full GM status a few months after I came back.
Sorry for any confusion this thread might have caused, retroactively and proactively!
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
Welcome back!

It's really good to see you coming back. I think this will be a great opportunity for you to actually enjoy yourself. Much less stress!
THE CATSNEK RETURNS
WELCOME BACK
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
WELCOME BACK SLYDRIA WE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
Welcome back, Chaos! We missed you!
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Welcome back.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Welcome back, Dyst.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Dyst can I get more chairs.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Catsneks never die.