Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Main Class / Passive Stats
I want to see Ghosts doing what the class promised them to do, to be honest.

"Get dangerous on low HP." (Which they don't really get dangerous at all, due to diminishing returns on the bonuses they get.) and "Anti-Magic". Magic just blasts them through as easy as Physical even though they strictly build for CEL/RES. The only danger they pose on low HP is Ether Invitation, and that's pretty snore and predictable. If only Rising Game got overhauled to affect combat statuses, it would be perfect.

Perhaps Rising Game should increase Power, Critical, Hit, Evade by 7, and Magic Damage Reduction by 5% (if you have Rebound) per 10% HP lost.

I don't even think they'd need main class status if they'd get to this point, really. I agree with Chaos there.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I 100%, 1000%, no, ONE MILLION PERCENT AGREE that ghost needs the same level of class stats as every other class. Them not having any feels like a long forgotten relic of the past. Not to mention that class stats aren't affected by the bonus stat cap, and thusly are more useful than bonus stats, which rising game provides. (Not to knock rising game, its still decent. Just not as good as it once was in my oppinion.)

And I also 10000000000% agree that the ghost hp passive needs a heavy buff as well.
Its 60% the power of SOLDIER'S passive hp buff. And that's a base class!

(Not even mentioning how the evil gaze skill is pretty weak due to applying unmarkable to do meh damage and silence, when there's far better silence options out there, that have much more bogus additional affects, instead of a self nerf. Gravestone having meh damage, and dark imbue being a bit bleh, AND reaper scythe making them unmarkable, too. Oh wohops, i did!)

I also feel like the whole "Unmarkable." Thing just makes the class way less fun to play, because it really limits what you can do offensively with the ghost class. The reason I basically never see reaper's scythe and death gaze used, is probably because it makes them unmarkable. And you'd much rather use those marks for the damage boost, or save them for ether invitation/last chance. Because the power levels of those two skills, blows reaper's scythe and evil gaze out of the water wholeheartedly! (They wouldn't' even be that good now adays, with how much SWA autohit weapon skills do now in my oppinoin, if they had no such unmarkable effect.)

So i'd also push for considering a revamp of the unmarkable mechanic, a skill that reloads your unmarkables, like how magic gunner has cooldown. And arbelest has reload Accel. Or just, making reaper's scythe and evil gaze sap your own health instead of making the enemies unmarkable. That fits more in line with the ghost class as a whole in my oppinion, too.

Evil gaze could be you ripping into your own flesh, and using that fear inducing image to do your dirty deed. Like painproof. Reaper's scythe could just not make them unmarkable. Because I Don't think a 27 fp cost, 140% SWA guard break needs such a downside. Especially since the base class, Duelist, has no axe attacks. Putting an axe ghost at a disadvantage by default.