Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title Screen
I had this problem with 2 of my accounts then it spread now none of my accounts can make it past the magic circle looking screen. 4 out of 4 accounts unusable and unable to play! None are in guilds or anything!
Could the people who are having this issue tell me;

1) The key.
2) If it happens every single time.
Happens to me every single time. Key is Blissey.

EDIT:
And as stated before, clearing the cache doesn't ameliorate this.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Happens every time. Key is Sawrock.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Hello, I am experiencing this problem as well.

1) Misa Kikodai
2) It has been happening every single time ever since ~5-7 hours ago.
1) Dinogun, Dinogun_The_Pirated_Version, Dinogun Ver. 2.0, Dino Onii-chan, Dinotective, Pterablade, Raptorfang, Hardcore Shota, Havel the Rock Johnson. (Basically all my keys somehow got affected instead of one.)
2) Happens all the time.
[Image: ytZC4bM.gif?1]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3567#p3567 Wrote:Neus » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:31 pm[/url]"]Could the people who are having this issue tell me;

1) The key.
2) If it happens every single time.

1) Erin-sama (None of my other keys so far - only tested Talithmara and Risu-senpai)
2) Every time on Erin.
*loud burp*
Hello. I seemed to have found a solution.

(Italics = my hypothesis as to why this happens)

I noticed that normally, the magic circle fades away while it moves left. However, the bugged title screen only has the circle fade away but not move or anything. I do not know what is actually happening, but I am assuming that it is because the game assumes you're still "logged onto" one of your characters while you're at the title screen. Under that assumption, I tried to see if I could "log out" of my character. Surprisingly, it worked.

How to fix:
1. Go to the input bar, where you type in say/OOC/etc. Delete whatever you have there and press space. This brings up a list of available commands.
2. Choose "leave party". This should bring up the UI.
3. Go into character info and change your faceicon. This would disconnect you.
4. Next time you log in, you should have the normal title screen.

Additional Notes:
1. I had no characters on this key, and this method only worked for the next time I logged in. If I logged out without making a character, I would have to redo this.
2. I just hit "create" and made a new character. I relogged and it seems that I am fixed.
1.) Lunchbox1946, Lunchbox19464431, Lunchbox1946641, LB19464431 (or was it 6641...)
2.) every time

Note: Misa's solution seems to work even on accounts with characters
This happened to me suddenly on my Her Imperious Condescension key. Thanks for the fix, Misa Kikodai. I'll confirm if it works.

It works. A bit tedious, but it works.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)