Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Capacity
The Capacity talent line is rather annoying when doing your talent points, like the Marksmanship thing from before, there's no way you can max out the tree ever, even with all 10 points spent into it you'll end up a few SR short of being able to max it out, leaving you usually empty of the Recycle tree or the Depth tree.

A nice quality of life would be to bump up Capacity's sub talent points from 1 to 1.5 per point, allowing people to max out the tree should they want to.

A similar change was made to the Marksmanship talent, bumping it from 1.5 to 2 because there wasn't nearly enough points to ever fill it out, despite being an important talent.

[Image: 7RbHCw3.png]
Yes please, maxing out Capacity and having three points in Recycle I'll never be able to get grinds my gears
It'd make a lot more sense if this were possible, yes.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I second this idea; would certainly be nice.
It would make sense and would just be great if it was possible, yes please.
Indeed, it's pretty hurtful to one's OCD. I want it bumped up to 1.5 so we all can cap this thing. It's 10 frigging points used. 10 points that when used in other talents it can cap them with no problem.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Please, this is the best balance suggestion I've seen in a bit. +1
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
I don't know if having to make a choice between two powerful benefits is something I'd consider a negative. There are other talents that have similar restrictions on them.
Dev people will still make that choice in the fact that they will or will not put 10 talent points into capacity.
The fact that everyone's maxing it out says how useful it can be; I'm not in favor of all-encompassing talents that everyone feels the need to take. I'm also in the opinion that an individual should be able to max out a specific tree if they so choose, however.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]