Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dungeon people counter
Honestly doesn't need to be that expansive for the purpose it serves, to be honest. Besides, letting the game determine what it considers front / back / healer will end with inaccuracy somewhere, and letting people choose what they are will lead to the opportunity to claim to be a "healer" when you possess no feasible means. I'd suggest to keep it simple, working like this:

New preference setting: Seeking Partners - Can be turned on and off. If the setting is turned on, you will be given a list of character aliases [and possibly levels] of people in dungeons you have just entered, if they also have this setting turned on. [Optional idea: Green arrow above dungeons with people in with this setting turned on, so people know where people are]
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
I didn't have anything that complicated in mind. It would be something you can turn on that puts an icon above your character and your level (that is probably only visible to people who also have the setting on), with maybe a listing on lnet with alias/level/general area.
Neus post_id=35927 time=1554083222 user_id=2 Wrote:If there were an option to easily check people who are looking for a group, would people dislike if it other people could see your character level (so they know if they're in your level range)?

This sounds like a reasonable thing, sounds good to me.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]