Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Not-Existing Race/Class
If you could put in one race, and one class, into the game... what would they be? That is, if the decision was 100% up to you.

I don't know why I'd say this, seeing as I NEVER played saiyans on Dragon Ball Z byond games, but I'd love monkey kaelensia, like how I suggested once. Their main ability would be having a racial Die Hard that functions off of vitality, rather than luck, and that Die Hard would let them come back at more than 1 HP.

For a class, I'd likely want a mimic class, for some reason.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
hedgehog
[Image: CSQIBb0.png]
11 years of roleplay and would you believe I still have no idea what I'm doing
Race is pretty much already in the game, wolves are my favorite animal. But Zerans are just interesting in general, than Papilions, Hyattrs, blah blah. So any race I'd like to see is already in game.

Mercalan Priest, Bard (How bout dem Dark Bards, yo?), and Rune Mages.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
If I got to make a race, it would definitely be Sirens.

They're humanoid creatures, they'd have finned ears, possibly scales and extra fins on their arms and legs. They'd most likely be classified as Corrupted. (Maybe Ancient or Other depending on the lore they'd get?)

Lorewise would be something like this...

Quote:They occupy one of the 'Dark Zones' in the sea, sailors fear to travel over these waters for the stories of humans with fish-like features in the water, singing a beautiful song that puts them in a trance. Then they get snatched and dragged to the bottom of the sea, never to be seen again (assumed to be eaten).

But in actuality, there is a strange magic hidden below the sea that turns humans into Sirens themselves. It seems like for whatever reason, Sirens capture sailors to then turn them into Sirens.

Their main gameplay advantage would be their Voice of the Siren, a passive skill that gives them Immunity to Silence and slightly improves the effect of Song Skills (of course, Bards don't exist yet so this wouldn't do anything except perhaps augment their second skill.)

As well as this, they'd have an active Skill, Song of the Siren, which may Charm nearby enemies for a short duration, it's success rate based on the normal status luck-based formula. However, they can only Charm enemies with this Song once per battle and it has somewhat steep FP cost.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
I would make a ghost/spirit race that can't engage or be aggro'd, can travel through most walls and has no inventory or murai (so they can't take items out of things, etc.) but can access the vanity mirror and teleportation service for free. All mirror shard icon parts would be automatically unlocked for them upon leaving the tutorial area. They could join parties, but if a battle starts they would be placed in a "spectate mode" until the battle ends, or until they leave the party. It would be my ultimate RP race and would make my SL life complete.

[Image: 5344bbd044a4a9956c1b11eaca3c6a3e6c66c738.jpg?1381490]

I would also maybe go haunt the Oniga inn, because I'm the best worst person in the history of ever.
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3616#p3616 Wrote:Rockabye » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:58 am[/url]"]

I would also maybe go haunt the Oniga inn, because I'm the best worst person in the history of ever.

I-I support this wi-without any ulterior mo-motives I swe-swear!

geistreitterwhen
Uh. . . Favorite race? All of them are my favorite. All races. All. Especially that ghost race. . . Ah yes. . . Perfect.

As for class? I'd like Mercalan Priest too. Maybe Bard. I don't have a reason why. Don't ask me. Stop that. STOP INQUIRING.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3613#p3613 Wrote:Slydria » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:33 am[/url]"]If I got to make a race, it would definitely be Sirens.

They're humanoid creatures, they'd have finned ears, possibly scales and extra fins on their arms and legs. They'd most likely be classified as Corrupted. (Maybe Ancient or Other depending on the lore they'd get?)

Lorewise would be something like this...

Quote:They occupy one of the 'Dark Zones' in the sea, sailors fear to travel over these waters for the stories of humans with fish-like features in the water, singing a beautiful song that puts them in a trance. Then they get snatched and dragged to the bottom of the sea, never to be seen again (assumed to be eaten).

But in actuality, there is a strange magic hidden below the sea that turns humans into Sirens themselves. It seems like for whatever reason, Sirens capture sailors to then turn them into Sirens.

Their main gameplay advantage would be their Voice of the Siren, a passive skill that gives them Immunity to Silence and slightly improves the effect of Song Skills (of course, Bards don't exist yet so this wouldn't do anything except perhaps augment their second skill.)

As well as this, they'd have an active Skill, Song of the Siren, which may Charm nearby enemies for a short duration, it's success rate based on the normal status luck-based formula. However, they can only Charm enemies with this Song once per battle and it has somewhat steep FP cost.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Sirens. So change my answer to that.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I can't say what my favorite not-in-game race is for certain reasons.

My favorite non-existant class.... That would a be tough one, since I'm usually doing drafts on class ideas when they strike me. If I had to go with something that's more than likely going to be in, it would be Boxer. One of my favorites from my drafts is this:

Quote:Ascendant

An unorthodox class that has its share of roots from Power Stone, the Ascendant focuses on maxing out their class-exclusive 'gauge' in order to go into a more powerful 'form' for a limited time.

The reason why they go for it is fairly obvious; an Ascendant can get very powerful when they manage to fill their 'gauge'. Since the class is almost completely based on empowering and custom-tuning the Ascendant's 'form', trying to handle a powered-up Ascendant becomes an exercise in painful frustation, if not futility.

On the other hand, the Ascendant faces a rather perplexing obstacle; actually filling up their 'gauge'. While the Ascendant is given a method to determine exactly how their 'gauge' gains, there is almost always a way for the 'gauge' to lose progress. If that wasn't bad enough, the fact that the Ascendant relies on powering up to achieve victory means they'll have to deal with weakened stats across the board until they can go into their 'form'.

(Note: Unsure about appearance when Ascendant powers up. Allow the user to customize that, perhaps?)
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Sentient Zombies. I like zombies.

And to go along with it, Necromancer, of course.