Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Not-Existing Race/Class
MINAS
WHERE ARE MY FISH PEOPLE.
DAMN IT, I DIDN'T BRIBE HALF OF THE SL COMMUNITY TO NOT HAVE FISHPEOPLE.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3647#p3647 Wrote:MakeshiftWalrus » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:32 pm[/url]"]Sentient Zombies. I like zombies.

And to go along with it, Necromancer, of course.

I second this.

Woo, Necromancy!
I would want a class entirely comprised of purple objects and powers. It might be a mage class, actually. If I were to be honest, Hexer is probably the closest to it, but not quite. Maybe a Rune mage. Entirely comprised of purple runes.
I want Magical Girls.

I want Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko, Akihko (NOT BOXER FORGET BOXER), Elizabeth, and Rise.

And above all, I want s-s-stylish.
My favorite races that aren't in game are Gnomes Dwarves and Minotaur. Gnomes because goddamn does every setting need tiny eccentric mechanical geniuses. Dwarves because who doesn't love small angry Scotsmen who forge fantastic armor and weapons just because? And Minotaur because ever since planescape delved into the lore about them I always loved how they managed to incorporate the myth into the player race.

As for class I agree with Blissy for a sort of straight up support type "priest" class, however I would rather have it secular instead of it being an actual priest of mercala or anything. Instead I would rather see an "Ascetic " class, something that puts allies before themselves in a party like cutting their own HP and stats to heal/ buff.