Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Stat Innates
A lot of classes currently have stat innates that help them out quite a lot when crafting a build, Monk/Verg/BK and Hexer are all wonderful to stat, but some classes fall short on this, namely the ones who currently do not have stat innates.

Since I don't think the innates are overbearing in any way, I'd like to see the classes that do not currently have innates to possibly start having some, I can icon these later if they get in, whether for example or otherwise here is what I had in mind:

Honed Body (Boxer) - 3 rank innate - +1 CEL +1 DEF per rank

Fleet Foot (Ranger) - 3 Rank Innate - +1 CEL +1 MOV per rank

Versatile (Demon Hunter) - 1 Rank Innate - Gain +2 to STR/CEL/SKI/DEF depending on current stance (Reaver/Cobra/Desperado/Matador), additionally stance skills do not cost skill slots.

Stolen Knowledge (Spellthief) - 3 Rank Innate - +1 WIL GUI per rank

Acclaimed Planner (Tactician) - 3 rank innate - +1 STR WIL per rank

All of these suggestions don't have to be the way I wrote them of course, I don't mind what kind of stats these classes get so long as they get some sort of innate.
This is beautiful.

No, that's not sarcasm. I've always desired for these classes to get stat innates myself.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I would prefer Ranger to only get the +MOV increase, or instead have +3 SKI/CEL. Otherwise, I love these ideas.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Sawrock post_id=35941 time=1554168179 user_id=73 Wrote:I would prefer Ranger to only get the +MOV increase, or instead have +3 SKI/CEL. Otherwise, I love these ideas.

That's fair, MOV is a very strong stat, but thank you both for the comments.
These are actually really cool. I'd love to see them get implemented. +1 from me.
Same. When do we get to draw more skill icons? owo
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I don't think adding more innate Move is a good idea.
The Ranger one could be +6 CEL instead of +3 CEL/MOV. I think that's a valid concern.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I could deal with CEL or CEL/SKI as an alternative then, I think that would be fine.