Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardian Spirit
Is it possible for a guardian spirit to not disappear or lose its progress when traits are reset? For example instead making you lose the guardian spirit when the next battle starts or ends? Due to a bug with Spellthief's Versatile and chronicling cabal memory I could not have forseen my skill slots are completely full, but I feel held hostage by my guardian spirit already being at lvl 60 :?

It would also be very convenient if I could reset my traits in the future without losing the guardian spirit's process completely, I don't wanna have to grind it to level 60 every time traits come out in the future.
The fact it removes all the levelling effort is why not many players touch Guardian Spirit in the first place. Spiritualism already functions like this with the Possession talent, and I believe Sentimentality behaves the same way while being a Trait. Personally, I think this would make the trait more appealing, which would be good.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
This, THIS I CAN GET BEHIND! This is the exact reason why I don't get G.Spirits and dislike getting dishonorable traits, because IF I reset my trait because of one mistake or trying to fix something, I basically lost hours worth of progress. It makes me not wanna waste my time to get them again knowing I could make another mistake or a trait that fits my character comes out and I gotta fruit to get it.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
God yes, please.

Progressing the Guardian Spirit is too much of a hassle by default. I can forgive Dishonored Knight just because you will always be fighting constantly, reaching 500 can be done naturally. But a whole grinding that uses levels and multiple fightings across the game? Nah.

I wish they could just scale from Player Level by default to cut most of the issues away. They're already by default extremely inefficient for not being paired with Summoner anyway, so... The sky is the limit!

Also, I wish we could have more Youkai available. I legit would love having a Firefox instead of a Chun even if they also utterly suck, just because foxes are cuter and more 'pet'-ish than god knows what the world of Youkai can spout out.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
The petish/familiar like feeling is pretty much the reason why I prefer Snow Crow over the other two ice youkai for example, even though he is the most inferior of them. But I think some of the youkai in general need a rework, they didn't age well at all.

But please yeah. regrinding youkai is hell.
Oh don't get me started on dishonorable's traits that and G. Spirit really does piss me off the fact they reset. But that being said I agree this needs a change.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]