Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacred Poo
Sacred Art's elemental damage is in a spot right now where it hinders more than it helps in a lot of cases. The elemental damage against any heavy armor is commonly reduced to 0 because it doesn't ignore armor/protection, and can currently trigger Eviter and Evasion!.

I think to make the damage useful, would be to have it ignore armor/protection, and allow it to not trigger Evasion! or Eviter, and perhaps switching its damage to magic as well.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
I agree.

Sacred Arts is currently mostly used as a tool for managing FP and currently has really underwhelming damage thanks to the reasons mentioned above. I feel like the proposed changes are fine considering how often you can run into elemental res and ruin a combo entirely.
I think because of the combo nature of Kensei, I'd much prefer it doesn't trigger resist momentum cuts similar to how Elemental Augment does not.
Spoops post_id=36618 time=1558328478 user_id=193 Wrote:I think because of the combo nature of Kensei, I'd much prefer it doesn't trigger resist momentum cuts similar to how Elemental Augment does not.
I never actually thought of this. I'm with this along with everything else I said. It will put Kensei autos in a good spot.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
I wish it did more damage, something more reliable like 50% Elemental ATK.

I also disagree it doing Magic Damage, or else the synergy with it and Absolute Death will be gone. And I agree it's really necessary for it to ignore Evasion, along with Armor.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Definitely would prefer it not proc Resist! (Or Weak! but that's much more unlikely) since it makes it unappealing in general to have it active versus someone with high resists.
Don't think it especially needs to be buffed aside from that, though if Cobra eats the entire attack when evading it maybe I could see why to change up that interaction. IIRC elemental augment procs after Cobra though so if it works the same it'd be fine?