Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shell Singularity
Quote:Chain Shell - Area of Effect attacks now only apply the shell as a single target effect. (Currently this affects Jackhammer and Lead Storm.)

Due to this change, is there a possibility of this applying to other AoE shells as well? So that the damage doesn't stack and scale per enemy affected, these shells include:
-Blaze Shell
-Bright Shell
-Sonic Shell
Spoops post_id=36787 time=1559759974 user_id=193 Wrote:
Quote:-Blaze Shell
-Bright Shell
-Sonic Shell

Bright shell has always lowkey been better than chain shell in a lot of situations so I support it being brought on par with any nerfs to chain shell.
Sonic shell is good enough on its own to stand without doing high damage too so definitely remove the AOE damage component in lead storm would be more healthy than its current state of 'Well I guess you're fucked' if the enemy team has a MG faster than your team.
TMK blaze shell doesn't do AOE damage, it's all single target effects. Creating a field of cinders at the cost of overcharge seems fine to me in this case however.
If blaze shell needs changed, then so too does Celcius probably.
Blaze Shell is AoE its just very small (2 range diamond) and can chain damage people as a result if bunched up.