Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Housing, house donation items, and furniture limits.
Can donation items(i.e. extra levels, custom battlefields, etc.) not count towards the furniture limit?

I've ran into the annoying situation that is trying to place an extra level above the furniture limit I have because the builder character I had was building the house my other character had. By that, I mean the house owner has 325/200 furniture. Whereas my builder has 325/400 because he has furniture planners. House owner cannot place an extra level because it's over the furniture limit.

Now, Tamaki. Why don't you just take away all the extra furniture, or buy more furniture planners, then put the extra level down? I'm doing the former, because I don't have limitless amounts of Asagorians to buy furniture planners on a character that won't be building at all. That said, it's incredibly tedious to take all the furniture you've placed in the right spot.

If I could have more houses on my builder, that'd be great- but I understand the issues regarding save files and all that.

Tldr; make housing donation items not count toward furniture limit because house owners that aren't builders want to put extra levels for more building but can't because they don't have furniture planners and are over the limit and aren't the ones building the place.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
I don't exactly know much about building OTHER than the basic however your suggestion sounds like a quality of life change. If anything, that suggestion sounds pretty fair.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
This would be a pleasant quality of life change.
Also agreeing with this. Change seems fair for quality of life.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]