Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Effect Icons
So I went back to sprucing these up and finding some others with no icons currently because it's a little hard to tell what they are if they don't have them. (Yeah you can highlight them but it's easier when they have prettifulness.)

[Image: 29aup9h.png]

The boot looking one with the wing on it is so quickness has its own icon and can be told apart from preparation. (If that one doesn't work, I can make another one.)

This is just a preview of the current set I made, mostly positive class ones. (The preview has the backgrounds, the actual .dmis don't, so it won't be problematic.)
  • Quickness
  • Castling
  • Charge Mind
  • Wraithguard
  • Invoking
  • Immobilized
  • High Speed Casting
  • No Items

Once I figure out more of the ones that don't have icons, I'll start doing those.

Attached Files
.zip   SL2 Status Effect Icons 1.zip (Size: 3.67 KB / Downloads: 271)
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I haven't downloaded these yet, but if they have the blue background, I can't use them. The blue background is added by the game, and having two will make them look much 'thicker' than the regular statuses. If that's the case, if you could fix them, I would appreciate it and use them.
They shouldn't have them. I made sure to erase the background before putting them in the .zip folder and uploading them. I just used them background for the preview so everyone gets an idea of what they look like in game.

I made sure to listen this time Dev!
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

[Image: 14eb9k7.jpg]

Just a preview of the bigger bundle I'm working on for these (since the other ones haven't been added yet) I'm adding some more and compiling them together. They all have the background just for the preview, but when I put them together in a .zip and upload them, I'll separate each one, explain what they are, and show them as uploaded .dmis using the image tag to show them separately without the backgrounds.

Another update on things, and I'll list what I have so far as well. I'll upload the attachment for the current bundle, but if it doesn't get downloaded any time soon, I'll pump a few more out before it does. I personally want to try to get every single status effect box to have an icon; like a personal goal, mostly so people can tell what they are from a glance without having to hover over them with the mouse. That's why I made some new ones for Quickness and Sharpen, that way they can be told apart from Initiative and Prolyphalxis (spelling).

[Image: 28rf875.jpg]

The entire preview which currently holds 28 separate icons. Positives on the left, negatives on the right.

The detailed previews will be without the background, and listed in order from top left to bottom right along with a brief 'summary' of their design if it's felt to be needed.

Positive Statuses
  • [Image: xljm7n.png] - Quickness. A winged boot, or a recolored green version of the current icon. These were made because currently Initiative and Quickness share the same icon, and either of these would help tell the difference between them easier. Why green? Because the quickness skill is green.

• [Image: 33w2paq.png] - Charge Mind. It's a brain.

• [Image: 2znpw5w.png] - Invoking. The General domain arcana symbol, because Invocations aren't strictly Mage only.

• [Image: 50qott.png] - High Speed Casting. General domain symbol in a speech bubble, do I have to explain this one?

• [Image: 3532p1t.png] - Castling. A rook.

• [Image: t5sl7p.png] - Wraithguard. A skull enveloped by a red glow.

• [Image: kb9400.png] - Hikari's Blessing. It's a cyan Mercala symbol, and I made it that color because of Hikari's hair.

• [Image: 2nbrd5k.png] - Aegis. A golden shield with a holy glow around it, and a cross in the center.

• [Image: erwh39.png] - Overload. The amulet kind, not the skill. It's a lightning bolt, like how you spell AC/DC.

• [Image: 29dv6sm.png] - Sanctuary. A golden glowing crucifix.

• [Image: 2na60xg.png] - Bask in Light. There are two variations. The first is just a person standing in light, the second is them standing in a rainbow divided light. The first does make it easier to see, but the second is more thematic to lantern bearers.

• [Image: 2gy3t3q.png] - Guard Order. A blue shield.

• [Image: zvzcrd.png] - Attack order. An orange sword.

• [Image: 2pq2x79.png] - Cast order. A yellow tome, with an Arcana symbol on the front cover.

• [Image: jt2wc4.png] - Charge order. A green boot.

• [Image: 16l0n6t.png] - Sharpen. There are three new icons, I personally don't like the first one I made. It's a sword with a green plus symbol, or an arrow.

Negative Statuses
  • [Image: 9lh00n.png] - Immobilize. A ball and chain for the ankle.

• [Image: 2db5nr5.png] - No items. A chest with an X over it.

• [Image: 2rc8rv9.png] - Potion Sickness. That guy doesn't look so good, and he's not green with envy.

• [Image: 15f2ntj.png] - Blind. I think I got some pocket sand in my eye.

• [Image: 1smyqa.png] - Needled. Holy needles.

• [Image: 2zppb2e.png] - Restrain. The staff skill. It's a pair of handcuffs because I couldn't come up with anything else. No I wasn't thinking that you pervs.

• [Image: 10rsidf.png] - Enemy Evaluation. Self explanatory.

• [Image: 1zd6hqw.png] - Analyze Weakness.

• [Image: 73hqwh.png] - Soul Burn. May it rest in peace.

• [Image: 2i77n6p.png] - Payback. Spooky scary Hexer spirit.

• [Image: 28j9ris.png] - Hellspike. Ow.

• [Image: jzdtaw.png] - Gun Reloading. It's a spent shell casing. Cover me, reloading mag.

All of the ones in the .zip have no background, so they shouldn't take any extra work. I'll be hunting down the other ones and posting them ASAP; but if this set doesn't get downloaded soon, I'll reupload them with these. I know for a fact Woki and Sacred Art still need ones.

Attached Files
.zip   SL2 Status Effect Icons Big Bundle.zip (Size: 13.58 KB / Downloads: 262)