Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Skills window during a battle
[Image: unknown.png]
Caption: Shuffle... but it's not in the skills window? Wait, where's the cursor?!
Alright. So.
When you have more skills than what the in-game skills section can 'afford', so to speak, there'll be skills that won't be visible in the window. And, while there's an option to remove skills that you can't use at that moment, if you have too many skills you can use, the problem persists.

My suggestions are a couple, all aiming to alleviate the above issue:
* Make the skills section scroll down based on the cursor's current position. This will let players see all of their skills without issues.
* Move toggeable skills and racials to a section of their own. Players seeking to re-read what some of these passives do can refer to that section, but this won't fix the issue in the given case that you still have too many skills.

...Or anything else anyone may come up with and provide in this thread. It's honestly been an issue for quite a while, and it'd be cool if it could be fixed.
A sub category for certain numerous skill types like Shells and Demon Hunter stance skills (Cobra/Reaver/Matador/Desperado) could help alleviate the crowding.

I think more realistically having a space for toggle skills would be nice so everything you switch on/off is in one spot as opposed to being bunched in with your actual skills.
This is an issue with the youkai menu too. Would be a really nice quality of life change if it was a fixed.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
I like a new battle layout but that's asking for too much. Letting it scroll with the mouse is the best option there.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
I believe there was talk over overhauling the skill UI at some point, as long as they keep character portraits I'm happy with any result, but organization or at least pages would help a lot.