Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready To Hide Behind (v2.08b)
As of the most recent hotfix, Scapegoat Shield successfully applies Ready To Hide Behind when used (even on the Metalaegis itself, even though it'd be useless due to the wording).

After several tests, the status does not block the damage of magical autohits used (Fir, Isendo, Wretched Oil, War Cry) , physical autohits (Rising Tide, Chaser, Roundtrip) damage over time statuses (Poison), and mapwide damage (Star Shooter).

And for clarification the Metalaegis was always in 1 Range of its owner, the victim who had Ready To Hide Behind.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Drop a Metalaegis in 1 range of yourself.
2. Wait until the Metalaegis' turn to cast Scapegoat Shield on yourself. You should have the status at this point.
3. Take any damage. Nothing will be redirected to the Metalaegis other than what Protect affects (basic attacks).

So from what I've tested I'm fairly positive that Ready To Hide Behind isn't working properly, as no damage is being redirected to the Metalaegis under the circumstances that'd dictate it should.
Can confirm, it doesn't function in any way close to the way it was advertised as being a damage redirect.
So to clarify, after this long.

First turn of testing
Sidecut: No damage redirection. (Would have only hit target, not metalaegis)
Bow basic attack: Protection procced with its usual message
Flipshot: No damage redirection

Still had the Ready to Hide Behind status effect at the end.

Second Turn
Standing on fire tile: No damage redirection.
Blood spike: No damage redirection. (Hit both)
Thunderbolt: No damage redirection (hit both)

Still had the ready to hide behind status effect at the end.

Third turn
Standing on fire tile: No damage redirection.
Eclair: No damage redirection. (Hit both)

This skill does not function still, as far as I can tell.
You're sure you were adjacent to the Metalaegis?
As of v2.09, I tested it with Holy Spark and Turnover with the Metalaegis next to me after having cast scapegoat shield. It did not redirect any damage. The tests went as follows:

Round 1
Me 1 : Passes turn
Metalaegis : Scapegoat Shield > End turn (Ready to Hide Behind goes up on Me 1)
Me 2: Holy Spark on Me 1 only (Only damages Me 1, Metalaegis fails to redirect any damage) > Turnover on Me 1 (Damage taken before reposition, still no damage redirected by Metalaegis, Me 1 takes full damage.)

Unless I'm misunderstanding what damage is meant to be redirectable, Scapegoat Shield is not functioning at all beyond giving the status involved, as my OP already illustrated.
[Image: 3zvaOXy.png]

[Image: ZlkuzRm.png]

[Image: cQNTJmI.png]
And after these turns of damage being taken.

[Image: I9f0oV6.png]

Ticks down, is not consumed.
This should be corrected.