Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guard Omniscience: Law's End
Halt guard scum! Yelling that would get all the criminals and bandits in laws end to panic and get violent, also laws end likely has a population of bandits in the hundreds , sure guards can visit for business, but they shouldn't be able to enforce the law there , at all period,

This is the very same reason that you can't get away with anything in a major city, as they have a large number of unseen Npc guards. Who alert the player guards to poof in immediately.
I would just like to point out that the only thing the guards did wrong was show up. It was a mistake, mistakes happen. I can understand why people would be upset that the guards showed up under the circumstances, but stop kicking a dead horse. Chaos admits to the guards' mistake, and they did literally nothing outside of watching. He's also correct that no bounds were overstepped outside of the other guards being called in. I was there, I can confirm that there were no tell-tale signs that the one that made the call was a guard until they were inside of the house (where all of those other criminals were very unlikely to be). And sure the guards RP'd a bit, but their presence made little difference overall. They didn't start any fights, they never even got directly involved. They made a mistake with the guard call and they admit to it, so for now let's give them the benefit of the doubt that the mistake won't be repeated and move on.
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
I think the point's been addressed by now, and everything's resolved.

Requesting a lock.