Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weathered Body changes
Weathered body is a mixed bag of a skill currently, as it railroads you down to maybe three options for torsos : "Sarasha Gi / Ninja Armour for evasion, COMC for resists, or Armor Of Eyes for Bonus hit and backstab immunity", with almost all of the other unarmored options being unable to benefit from the skill. Given the insane FP consumption of some of the MA classes, you would expect wisp cloak / Priest's robe to be equally usable, but they are both one and two armour values off respectively.

Given the absurd fp consumption and lack of survivability of some of the promos, I feel the variety other unarmored torso's could offer would make building MA's at least more interesting. Originally, the armour value was to prevent DR stacking, Such as using a mutated turtle shell, from working, but now that such strategies are less effective the skill has effectively been left in the dust. A change to either the armour, or the skills limitations would greatly increase the number of torso's you are able to use. Another suggestion I find myself agreeing most with is if the skill defaults your Armour to 4/4, rather than requiring the armour to be below this threshold inherently.
[Video: https://youtu.be/dUTH39_YaFk]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4.../Goose.png

[Image: unknown.png]

DEV: Don't use such large images in your signature.

[Image: ff1cbab38842243c0634bf0ebaf4264f.jpg]
I think giving MA a few more unarmoured options would be okay, so long as everything you might be able to do with those options is taken into consideration first. Weathered Body was changed for DR stacking, yes, and it's been made harder to stack various forms of DR since, but I still worry for what might be done with WB if it was more accessible.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
I don't think it should default armor/magic armor to 4/4 as that might defeat the point of the innate itself, I think just removing the armor and magic armor clause entirely will be more than enough for the innate, and allow MA to have armor variety like Dragon Gi again.

It won't get out of hand this time around, DR has globally gotten changed and ever since the Additive DR turning into Multiplicative DR has been changed, WB will not be getting out of hand any time soon.