Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.12] Smokescreen being a stinky
Hi. So keep it really simple, inside the Ninjutsu talent tree we have 'Kagero' and this trait is simply allows you and your allies to see within your smokescreen...Heres me showing off that I indeed do have said trait.

[Image: 1aff426dbab07a508e32f8e540b2d0cd.png]

However...
[Image: 0f398f8a6ba0f865829512b59ea51b2b.png]

Its quite clear, or in this case /not/ clear, That the smoke screen effects continue to blind you, this shot is within inside the smokescreen which blocks all vision, inside and out. The next one is on edge of the smokescreen which blocks the vision on the other side, showing that its not just a visual bug but that the skill itself is not working.

[Image: 93a8d2e8fe2ff9649094eb6829ce7a0f.png]

And thats all on the matter! I don't know if allies are able to see however, I do know that enemies vision denial does work. So just wanted to bring it to attention for all the 3 ninja players ^^
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18750966]
I believe the effects of smokescreen it refers to is the hit penalty it provides, and not the vision blocking capability.
Yes, it makes it so your allies do not get effected by the hit penalty.

That doesn't need to be changed. Smoke should always blind people, even allies, and letting you and allies see through it would be way too powerful.