Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-Team Battles
I was curious about the implications of putting together a multi-team battle system. Where you can have multiple parties fight each-other. In order to reduce lag and confusion, I'd limit it to 2 per party for a max of 8 total people /4 teams for a multi-battle. Is that possible/ something everyone would like? I realize most people want more non-combat updates. But this one could be fun.
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
3v3v3 sounds fine, yeah. Maybe 2v2v2v2, or even FFA..

This would help a lot for situations where there's conflict between more than two parties (see: almost any IC PvP ever), not to mention things like tournaments..
Dev already said that this isn't feasible, due to how victory is determined.
Last team alive/not-KO'd should be the winners, obviously. If two teams are "teaming up" on one other team, that's an abuse of game mechanics, as it'll make it too easy to swarm.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
Why cant he do the same thing he did when he put Ashe into the player's party without putting her into the party?

I feel like that alone is kinda proof that the multiparty or at elast ffa FFA battles should be possible, might take alot to do, but should be possible.

Though I'm not a coder, the thought of it being completely impossible seems silly.
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]
Why cant he do the same thing he did when he put Ashe into the player's party without putting her into the party?

What? I could cast heal on her and no offensive spells I cast affected that battle whatsoever.
Ashe has the same party as the party leader in that battle.