Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v.2.13b] Engineered Extras [Item Belt Bug]
Another simple bug. But when you lose items over your total item belt count, this doesn't account for item belted weapons.

So if I were to equip something like, say, Engineer for the +3 Item Belt space and have 7 items, say PR-His and then a weapon as my 8th item. When you unequip engineer, you lose the item belt space as intended. However, you end up with 6/5 Items.

As for it only removed 3 PR-His but not the weapon. Likewise, this can be a powerful tool to abuse depending on circumstances. Likewise, swapping in and out of battle as well doesn't exactly fix the issue. The only way to 'fix' it is to just outright remove whatever item is item belted at the time. Meaning that this can be kept up without Engineer being needed at all ever again via a multitude of weapon swaps over time and classes. Not sure if visuals are needed here.

But if requested, i'll give it.

Steps to Reproduce

Step 1: Equip Engineer and have the innate to increase your Item Belt Slots.
Step 2: Fill your items as usual.
Step 3: Make sure the final item is a weapon to swap out.
Step 4: Remove Engineer as an equipped class.
Step 5: Watch as the last X amount of items (X = Additional Item Belt Slots from Engineer) prior to the weapon being item belted is removed.
Step 6: You can now swap weapons freely without ever needing the additional item belt slot.
This has been corrected in 2.14c.