Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immobilize Immunity Addition
Immobilize is becoming a much more frequent status specially with the recent addition of Anchor Rune, and it can be pretty frustrating since it can stop a lot of builds from acting and can make them get locked with it. I.E Thorn Shooter, Anchor Rune.

Can we get a status immunity effect to Immobilize just like the one you get after being Frozen? It would make things much better!

EDIT: Also, if this goes through, it should be made so Immobilized can't be refreshed while it's active..
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I can finally agree with this honestly, immobilizing effects are terribly strong, and should be strong, but spamming it can leave one very frustrated.
I support this. Immobilize has been becoming rather strong lately with the addition of more options being able to apply it, moreso in a team setting. A nerf of this nature is sure to be welcomed.
Made an edit in my original post due to an oversight.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Agreed. Immobilize was overwhelmingly oppressive to begin with, even before Rune Mage was released. Now that there are multiple common methods to apply and reapply it, something needs to be done with it.
Finally, someone made this post--I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A POST LIKE THIS, YES! PLEASE! It's annoying for someone to just CC chain you over...And over...And over again. Like, not being able to move for the entire battle is no fun.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
+1

Hard CC needs this for a reason for a reason.
Sure. This is fine. Surprised it took this long to get here, granted I didn't put it myself. So yes. Sure. Let us do this.
Nothing More I can add to this really so you have my support with this.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
Previously I thought it had atleast enough counterplay/need for very specific settings so that it was a bane to specific builds, but I also agree that it always has been strong (As it should be). Now even more than before so yes, probably to the level of being opressive. +1