Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knowledge Overdrive
Books. Note Paper is 1 Page.
Books are 4 Pages.
Big Books are 10 Pages.

This is lovely. Fine. Of course! However, why not give us bigger book? I've come here to suggest a mere two things.

One: New Tiers of books, or even a single book that goes up to 20 Pages.

Two: Increase the page limit since books can get pretty wacky at times when accounting for HTML. Probably from 1000 Characters to 2000 Characters would be a great fresh breath of air.

Okay, thank you for listening to me. Please consider this. Books are love. Books are life.
Yes please. I'm a fan of these changes.
What the hell kind of forum icon Detty. Ye, I too wish for more book play in rp! Please give us the rp fluff Dev baby.
Why not? It'd give more things for people that actually use them. I support this.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
Maybe I could halve the number of pages I need to write a book with actual fancy pages, ofc I support this.
I need to make my IC erotic fanfictions longer.

+1
Hot take:

2 new tiers of books, A novel that holds 25 pages (crafting 4), and a chronicle that holds 50 pages (Crafting 5).

A larger character count would be wonderful too.
I'm for a larger character count. When accounting for spacing, HTML and fancy things just as ASCII art it just eats up the entire word count.
[Image: TvQhtZb.gif]
What's up everyone? It's me: ya' boi.

I'm here to endorse this message. Books give us knowledge and knowledge gives us power. If we allow bigger, better books into the world of Sigrogana, then we allow Sigrogana itself to become more powerful (and literate).

But also more seriously it seems like a grand idea. Especially upping the HTML count. A bigger character count would help with making things a lot more flashy. If anything, I'd say push it AS FAR AS 2500! WHY STOP AT 2000!? Also, larger amounts of pages as well. Like someone else said. A Novel at like, 25 pages would be pretty swell.

More letters. More pages. More fun.
Believe it or not, but books being used has seen major rise throughout the playerbase. People actually do run out of space eventually, even when using 10 page books. I support this buff.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)