Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual-chanting!
Piercing Shinken only damages targets once when it goes off.

It's hard to really abuse something that has a cooldown tied to it and only works until your next turn, in general (meaning that you can't really Skip with the status up unless you want your Ele Force to be wasted, either.)
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Its not completely infallible as I hopefully conveyed in my original post, there are probably some scarier combinations with Fire + Lightning given they're both damage enchants, Wind + Lightning I'm not so much afraid of as the former.

But it also has a cooldown attached to it as well, and I believe they are until next turn so you can't just extend void them either.
Remembering back when badges and buffs stacked in 2017 the most disgusting combination I remember was roundtrip with quaking + wind or lightning.
They didn't stack, actually. We tested back then and badge + enchant didn't work. Only Stealing or reflecting via mirror while having an enchant on.

Personally I disagree with the notion that Roundtrip is overpowered with dual enchants in general. The one strong combination I could imagine with it is lightning and fire due to the pull making a cinder tick happen for extra damage, but that's it. I wouldn't worry too much about that one considering you'd have a cooldown for it.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
You sure, because I remember a time right around when badges came out where I had a round trip that went across the map and dragged the target all the way back to me, damaging them every tile.
The cinder nerf should cover that problem already, Lolzy. People shouldn't be taking nearly as much damage as they would of from a situation like that.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity