Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogue’s Work Gloves Plus
As it stands, and from personal experience trying to get one for my current build, this item is wholly forgotten and never used. For a glove slot, which could take the place of another weapon or something amazing like Bloody Palms, it giving a measly +2 Power to back attacks and +10% critical damage is next to nothing as it stands.
So, as per the recent updates to old items to give them Plus versions, why not offer one for our poor Rogue’s Work Gloves?

Quote:+2 Power to back attacks > +5 Power to attacks not from the front

+10% critical damage > +15-20% critical damage (flexible on this one)

+2 SKI, or +2 GUI

I personally feel like this hand slot can be a tiny bit of a waste, so let’s give it a bump that it deserves to see regular use.
[Image: unknown.png]
The glove is usually overshadowed by bloody palms and rarely sees use. As someone who still uses this item on a few of my characters, I'd love to see this added!
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
This would be pretty rad, yes! I'd like to see a Plus version of the gloves. I think the opening's proposition sounds fine enough, personally I'd suggest 20% critical damage but 15% is also fine.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
The item should probably boost damage above bloody palms given that bloody palms also boosts more than just basic attack damage, so I can see it being 20%
I can agree with the need for a buff, yet I always worry a little bit about things like rogueworks gloves that multiplicatively apply their damage bonus instead of additively applying it to the critical damage modifier.
Lolzytripd post_id=38908 time=1580554373 user_id=58 Wrote:I can agree with the need for a buff, yet I always worry a little bit about things like rogueworks gloves that multiplicatively apply their damage bonus instead of additively applying it to the critical damage modifier.

Not to worry then, because I asked that same question and Rogue's Work Gloves should stack like other critical modifiers, similarly to Deadly Arms where it just is additive.
GSM is holding a gun to my head, but he's not doing too much damage with his critical headshots! Oh no! Whatever shall we do? Well, say no more.

Introducing the all new: Rogue's Work Gloves... PLUS. With over 16 times 2 divided by 8 minus 2 times the damage, there's no way these bad boys'll let you down.

So I support it.
Rogue Gloves has been overshadowed for a long while, I think 20% Crit Damage is fine. I'd personally prefer if the gloves gave +2 GUI instead of SKI for the Rogue theme.