Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higher Rank Invocations
To be as succinct as possible, I think it would be awesome if some classes got crazy high-rank invocations, such as Evoker.

Making them take forever to actually cast keeps them from ever being a dominant force in PvP, and allows a lot more fun, previously too-powerful effects and general class flare to be added to the game. Let us create black holes, torch the entire map, summon ungodly things, you name it. Even if it took six casts and 300 FP to whip out an S-Rank Invocation, I bet it'd be a hell of a good time.

We've seen a LOT of support for this in the past, so I'll just summarize with this:

I suggest adding Rank B, A, and S invocations to the game.
I would love more higher level invocations personally, Evoker should have the majority of them, but I could see some for Hexer/Grand Summoner/Priest for sure.
I can only approve if they're wildly over the top, and instantly ends a fight.

10/10 would waste six turns on one spell.
Interest picked. What would they be? I'd rather let Dev surprise us IMO.

Unleash your inner Kunai, boss...
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
When a 4v4 becomes a game of cleanse potioning and curing the evoker wasting 5 turns on a super magaisendo is the day this game has truly reached its peak performance.
I've wanted this ever since I saw shine knighting from priest.
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
The problem with invocations like this is that in order to make them useful they basically have to end the battle immediately when cast. But I'll keep the request in mind.
Make one that ends the battle at an earlier round count (50?) and the user's side wins. Each cast after that lowers the round count down (to 40, 30, etc).
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Evoker: Rank C invocations
Ragnarok
Thunderstorm
Mudslide
Blizzard
Creates a large area of effect for the specified element to deal heavy damage to all enemies in the battle for an initial effect and damage over time over 3 rounds.

Hexer Rank C invocations
Momento Mori: Upon casting will impart all curse based effects upon all targets within 6 range of the caster and apply fear to them.

Grand Summoner rank C invocations
Ether Room: Upon being cast will thin the wall between the ether and this plane, causing all summoned youkai to have a greatly reduced maintenance cost and gain +5 to all stats for a five round duration. (Fp cost reduction = 10, 30, 50, 70, 90%)

Priest Rank C Invocations
(Name Pending): Creates a field that negates all darkness damage, revives fallen allies, and grants them quickness, invigoration, and a heal equal to 50% of their maximum hp. This also spawns sanctuary tiles across the entire field.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water