Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redtail Trait and Omina Trait ideas
Redtail
Quote:Foxfire
Requires 20 base Sanctity

The wisps around you are not only to tell your fortune. Melee attackers take Akashic magic damage equal to your Dice Level/2, and double the damage if the attack is evaded.

Wild Dice
Requires 20 base Sanctity and 20 base Willpower

Instead of controlling lady luck, some Redtails thrive better in letting her control them and live by her rules. You can no longer use Red Dice, Yellow Dice or Green Dice racial skills, instead, one will be randomly selected when the round starts. Also increases your base Dice LV equal to 25% of Scaled LUC.

All or Nothing
Requires 40 base Sanctity and Wild Dice.

Some are blessed by extremities. During a turn where your roll a 'wild 6', the effects are put to extreme. (+777). The same happens to bad luck, though. When you roll a 'wild 0'. They receive -777 instead, and lose 2M immediately. (Red = Hit/Crit, Yellow = Evade/CritEvade, Green = Inflict/Resist).

Omina
Quote:Bad Day
Requires 20 base Sanctity

Your curse, most of the time, is solely focused on people who wants to do you bad. Omina's Curse no longer drains every round start. Instead, it drains only from enemies who you Evade or proc Evasion against, and the amount of Unluck gained is doubled.

Fox Hater
Requires 40 base Sanctity

Why are they always so fluffy and lucky while you're the blackest sheep? You had enough. While you are fighting with a Redtail in your party, or the enemy party if they are under the effects of your Luck Syphon, they will never be able to roll a fox dice higher than 4. (It will be rerolled immediately until it meets the right condition.)

Temporary Truce
Requires Fox Hater

Even if you hate them, sometimes you have to work together... Ally Redtails are not affected by enemy Luck Syphon (yours or enemy's), and in exchange for your good will, you gain a randomized amount of LUC per Redtail in your party on the start of every round, equal to (Xd5, X = Redtail amount).
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I hate the idea of a five sided die.

Plz.
Quote:All or Nothing
Requires 40 base Sanctity and Wild Dice.

Some are blessed by extremities. During a turn where your roll a 'wild 6', the effects are put to extreme. (+777). The same happens to bad luck, though. When you roll a 'wild 0'. They receive -777 instead, and lose 2M immediately. (Red = Hit/Crit, Yellow = Evade/CritEvade, Green = Inflict/Resist).

No.
[Image: unknown.png]
I like Foxfire, though I think the damage should be higher since it's randomized.

Wild Dice is neat, my only issue is I wish it didn't have a Willpower requirement since I'd like to be able to reasonably use it for non-caster characters.

All or Nothing sounds too extreme for my taste, I don't think it's a good idea to basically have auto success and fails to the dice. I'd rather something more tame like you can only roll 1 or 6 on your Fortune Level but the bonus from a 6 is bigger or getting a 6 gives you +7 to most stats (kinda like Carbuncle's effect) and getting a 1 gives you -7 to most stats.

Bad Day is cool, no problem there.

Fox Hater has really high requirements for something so incredibly niche.

Temporary Truce is okay but again, pretty niche.

Just as a throw away suggestion, I'd like a trait that makes it so Fortune Vacuum and Omina's Curse can be applied to both allies and enemies.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Pretty much sure for all of these besides All or Nothing. Granted, I wouldn't care if any of these get added or not barring Wild Dice. Wild Dice just sounds like it should already be here to begin with.

pls add wild dice