Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat Box Ultimate Edition
I'm not sure how feasible this is, but I think it would be amazing if we could set up our own fonts on a per-character basis. Like, I have my own font, and everyone else has their own. I see theirs when they post, they see mine when I post, etc.

Of course, I don't expect us to be able to use any font, but a list of the BYOND friendly fonts. Simple things that everybody has. I think that'd just be the bee's knees.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Likely possible but a slight bit tedious to add in. Make it something that can be toggled on either side, akin to avatar squares and colors and sure. Go nuts.

Nothing too wrong with it, honestly if the toggle is added in.
I wouldn't mind this as long as a toggle exists.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
The issue with custom fonts is that not everyone who views it will have it. While it's very easy to set up a fallback for if that's the case, I also don't know if I want to give people the power to run around typing in Wingdings or whatever.
Is there no way to preset fonts on your side and then give us the option to use those fonts you've chosen? That way no one is speaking in hands.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
My thoughts were a preset list, yeah. I'd only imagine a list of very basic fonts would be what we can choose. Verdana, arial, system, stuff like that.

BYOND friendly fonts only, universally used on PCs/plain, etc.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]