Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[2.19] Pet Kit Issues
Issue: Pet-Say and Pet-Emote verbs are not pulling data from the Pets face icon and Alias/Name. Instead the players default face icon state and Alias is being displayed when using these verbs.

Steps to Replicate:
- Summon a Pet using a Pet Kit.
- Attempt to use Pet-Emote or Pet-Say verbs.

[Image: DSiOxam.png]
Thanks for making a report on this. Please retest this in 2.19b because I tried it myself and I couldn't replicate it.
Issue is still happening in 2.19b. From what I can tell the alias is not transferring over to the verbs Pet-Emote and Pet-Say if the pet is not in remote mode. Everything works as intended when you 'use' the pet kit but if the pet returns to your side and is moving with your sprite the verbs are outputting the wrong alias.
I still cannot replicate this. Please make sure you didn't set your pet's name incorrectly. Also ensure that your face-icon state for your pet is named just "pet".
The icon is working fine on 2.19b. Further testing has shown me the following alias issues.

Using Pet-Say + Pet-Emote when the pet is in remote mode on NEW chat. (WORKS FINE. Likely what you were testing.)

Using Pet-Say + Pet-Emote when the pet is attached to the player on NEW chat. (Uses playeralias instead of pet name.)

Using Pet-Say + Pet-Emote when the pet is in remote mode on OLD chat. (Uses playeralias instead of pet name.)

Using Pet-Say + Pet-Emote when the pet is attached to the player on OLD chat. (Uses playeralias instead of pet name.)

Green Haired Girl will appear in case 2-4 instead of the pet name.
Thank you for the details. This has been corrected in 2.22b.