Poll: This should be added in ASAP
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
12.50%
4 12.50%
Ur goanna have a bad tim
12.50%
4 12.50%
But I like being Evil!
3.13%
1 3.13%
What is a skeletons favourite snack?
12.50%
4 12.50%
This is halloween, this is halloween
3.13%
1 3.13%
Please make Liches and Vampires a LE race option only
56.25%
18 56.25%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Sub-Race: Skellymen
So, Liches. Everyone knows how cool it is to be a lich after reading their lore and the implications it would have on the roleplaying setting (You did read it right? Really? You did right? I can trust you.).

However, I and many other players feel like this is not enough representation of a higher form of roleplaying. I mean sure, they sacrificed their body, past life and had the tiniest of chance to become this ethereal being of focus and energy but, come on.

Why is everyone being so mean to us? It's not like we did anything that bad right? I read the lore, it wasn't bad. We did literally nothing wrong. The term 'Lich' is honestly derogatory as well and I say we've had enough.

INTRODUCING LICH SUBRACE: SKELLYMEN

[Image: source.gif]

Lore: The Skellyman are a sub-race of lich who shun evil and being mean. Whilst in the midst of the extremely complicated ritual that they were forced to do (or for fun) they realized they have a higher purpose in life than tormenting mortals and being evil spooky.

Abstaining from evil has caused their usual ethereal form to lose most of their luster, allowing their skeletal bones to be far easily visible and having the option to wear more outfits made by mortal means.

Skellymen must store their past sins in a single focal point within their skeleton form such as one of their eye-holes, toes, nose, etc...When the Skellyman is in danger after telling a bad joke to people who just don't get it, the Skellyman will fire a blazing energy light of their past evil sins for battle at the chosen storage point.

Despite holding immense power and wisdom and practically immortal, the Skellymen still take the time and effort to mingle with the many races of Sigrogana, offering humerus jokes in their grim hours when all hope is lost.

As a new player to Sigrogana Legends 2, I don't really know much about stats or fighting so I won't make a stat sheet. I'm not a game developer but it should be really easy to code this in because I studied game design as my major during college and was in the gaming club for most of my life in middle and high school.

Here are some cool abilities I think Skellymen should have:

Tell Joke 3M: The bread and butter skill of all Skellymen. The Skellyman tells a quick one-liner to a target with a bonus to status infliction the higher their scaled sanctity. If successful the enemy is forced to laugh and is stunned for one round.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Tell Big Joke 6M: This is a more powerful version of 'Tell Joke'. The Skellyman starts the basis of a joke pulled from a large pool of pre-determined setups like an invocation before casting it again to pull out the punchline. This ability is map-wide and has a higher status infliction chance to mass-stun everyone with hysterical bone-cracking laughter.

[Image: skeleton-puns-feat-1-620x400.jpg]

Play Natural Xylophone 1M (Requires performance talent): Play a catchy, melodic tune using your ribcage to buff yourself allies with 'Skeletal Synergies'. If all your allies are directly adjacent to each other, all your movement skills will move them in unison with you.

[Image: tenor.gif]

This is satire. Or the reality now. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it.
Are you trying to unironically make 90% of active liches canonical? Interesting. Meme tier but. Interesting.

Personally, you're focusing too much on humor. Consider their armor and how their jokes can amplify their bone strength, for offense or defense.

I would suggest learning more of the statistical nature to this game, new player. I think there should be a trait called

Humerus Jubilation : The Skellyman is quite the social one! Whenever they successfully stun someone with a Bad Joke, all allies within 3 Range get a good sense of laughter from how humerus the joke was! They gain +5 Armor and Magic Armor as well as 5% Healing due to their sheer revitalization from laughing.

Notice how that's just defensive? Look into it, New Player.
Excellent shitpost, 10/10, probably doesn't belong in Suggestions but I had a good laugh.
[Image: CrispDearIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif]

You fell for it fools.

This thread was actually a stealth bid on adding Lich and probably Vampires as a LE transformation only instead of being able to start as one!

You know so people read and take it more seriously or at least commit 100% for their Skellyman.
I get that this is a meme but I would've prefered this topic to be presented in a more straightforward manner because I feel it's a no-meme meme problem that has been on the game for a long ass while. The simple fact of the matter is most Vampire and Lich players end up being new players who have absolutely no idea what the lore even is for their repspective races.

SL2 is a game about wish-fulfillment in a fantasy setting, sure, but a simple misstroke of characterization or detail with these races in particular have consequences unforseen by the new player on the rest of the playerbdse. Being able to accurately and maturely portray these supposed NEARLY MYTHICAL IN RARITY immortals is, in my opinion, a necessity. There is no consequence to a new player being a little goofball on their first Human, or Felidae.

If my first exposure to a FUCKING VAMPIRE or DEATH-DEFYING LICH is
"haha i am 300 years old with big pp and i tell many of the funny reddit memes from my old world'
Can instantly obliterate all the bones in my body. And I genuinely don't think it's the fault of the new player.

If Vamipre/Lich were LE only; it would in essence force a backstory that is, in theory at least, tempered by actual IC interactions on some level. Every Vampire or Lich was once a person, after all, a fact that I've seen some people get wrong before.

For those TRULY DETERMINED to IMMEDIATELY BEGIN MEMEING upon creating a Lich would have to have gone through at LEAST the one to sixty grind ONCE; a level of dedication that after that point - sure, fuck it, meme on me with your Lich but at least I know that this was your only intent from the start so I can ignore your character more efficiently.
Syeburn post_id=39305 time=1584152014 user_id=851 Wrote:I get that this is a meme but I would've prefered this topic to be presented in a more straightforward manner because I feel it's a no-meme meme problem that has been on the game for a long ass while. The simple fact of the matter is most Vampire and Lich players end up being new players who have absolutely no idea what the lore even is for their repspective races.

SL2 is a game about wish-fulfillment in a fantasy setting, sure, but a simple misstroke of characterization or detail with these races in particular have consequences unforseen by the new player on the rest of the playerbdse. Being able to accurately and maturely portray these supposed NEARLY MYTHICAL IN RARITY immortals is, in my opinion, a necessity. There is no consequence to a new player being a little goofball on their first Human, or Felidae.

If my first exposure to a FUCKING VAMPIRE or DEATH-DEFYING LICH is
"haha i am 300 years old with big pp and i tell many of the funny reddit memes from my old world'
Can instantly obliterate all the bones in my body. And I genuinely don't think it's the fault of the new player.

If Vamipre/Lich were LE only; it would in essence force a backstory that is, in theory at least, tempered by actual IC interactions on some level. Every Vampire or Lich was once a person, after all, a fact that I've seen some people get wrong before.

For those TRULY DETERMINED to IMMEDIATELY BEGIN MEMEING upon creating a Lich would have to have gone through at LEAST the one to sixty grind ONCE; a level of dedication that after that point - sure, fuck it, meme on me with your Lich but at least I know that this was your only intent from the start so I can ignore your character more efficiently.

what they said
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I cannot breathe. I love this so much
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Akame's post:
  • K Peculier
Only if we get a boobslider added for this race.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shujin's post:
  • K Peculier
All memes aside, please god no. I get that new players fall into the Vampire trap (I was one of them, once upon a time) but in all seriousness-- The LAAAAAAST thing this game needs is more grind to make the character you want. Complete pass on the concept of 'LE only' races. If I want a character, I don't want to spend even longer in OOC to be able to start as that character.

Just... add a warning on character create that those races aren't player friendly. It'd sway some people, at the very least. But please, no more added grind.
[Image: unknown.png]