Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icicle spear knows Gurren laggen?! [V2.22]
So the first bug! The animation for Icicle spear for the sides are in reversal. Left is pointing right and right is pointing left. Second buff speaks for itself mainly.

[Image: 0235d9ab1153801818e5c0ce5f1e24a5.png]

When using the empowered Icicle spear, it stops at the first hit yes however it drills them over..And over...And over again. Stacking up damage greatly. Like, 300-400 from just that alone. So pretty much, the full combo, you're easily doing +500-700 damage lol.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
From my damage tests, it seems like my icicle spear is dealing 273 damage when casted from an ice point, just flat, while when cast from ice point guard it seems to do 67 * 6 (402) with a remainder of 5, Ice Point Guard is supposed to increase the damage by 50% so all of these numbers actually check out, whether or not I agree with them is another point.

but I do believe the drill part is actually intended, as it very clearly splits the damage 6 ways, try casting off of a regular ice point to see my point.

Also drill is cool don't @ me.
Yes, the enhanced version doing damage in 6-7 ticks is intended to make it more synergistic with the stance bonuses.

The visual error has been corrected however.