Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove Aptitude?
Extra part in the tutorial, as a Hint, is probably good.

In general yeah. A few things that I hear frequently about new players are:

-"The world is confusing I do not know where to go"-> Solution Idea: Have the Questlog have atleast hints of where the next story place is, that you are supposed to visit. Or generally Rumors of important places/static dungeons.

_"How to build properly" I disagree with saw, its less likely to lose a fight if you build apt in most cases, simply because you have a more solid base, level faster and so on. Of course its not a sure fire way to win as a lot of the game is simply experience and knowing what you do yourself and what the enemy can do, but it helps. So yes the tutorial update would be nice, so I do not have to explain it every time to every new player that I happen to help out, I certainly appricate that. From experience almsot every player I helped would have been better of building Apt, which they didn't do.

-New not outdated tooltips certainly help, yeah. Some aren't even true anymore.

There are probably more things, that could make the game more beginner friendly, but I think its a good idea to make the game more accessable. Also probably a matter of another thread, but something that shouldn't be forgotten.
curve ball, remove diminishing returns from aptitude.