Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldiers can jump too (Execute)
This one is short and easy. Could Execute's range be increased to 3 tiles and partially use Face Stomp's animation?

I like the jumping animation ending in a boot to the head and I definitely believe Execute could also have a glorious coup de grace jumping-dunk with their weapon. It's too flashy to limit to Verglas only. And since it also cures Knockdown, it shouldn't be an issue.

Another reason is that the only accessible promotion knockdowns they ever get often put their targets one or three tiles away. It's never usable with the class itself, especially if you run Destiny with the class.

If it's nonsensical to 'just buff it', then just make it tied to the Jump talent under War -> March.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I don't really think this is necessary. At all. Execute is more than strong enough as is. It's a base class skill, as to where face stomp is a promoted class skill.

I also don't really like the idea of tying talents to skills. That kind of makes certain things must-grabs abilities.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Execute is way too jacked for this imo. There are few ways to avoid getting gibbed by it, either DR or Flottement- if the executor is using an elemental badge / enchantment, and this would kill squishies only method to not take triple digits. It's one range target and heavy FP costs are the only reason its not typically spammed.
[Video: https://youtu.be/dUTH39_YaFk]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4.../Goose.png

[Image: unknown.png]

DEV: Don't use such large images in your signature.

[Image: ff1cbab38842243c0634bf0ebaf4264f.jpg]
I see. Well, what I had in mind mostly was being able to make it better usable with Demon Hunter's Chaser and Tactician's Domino Resonate.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
It honestly doesn't need to work better with any of those, tbh. It already does just fine as is.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Since most of what i'd say was said. No. It already big meaty damage when used right and you should find ways to leave the enemy in 1 range or utilize teamwork rather than increasing the range to make up for flaws man.

Commit skilled unga bunga.