Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All things must match!
It's no secret that these new tome seeds are quite a thing, and require some hefty grind, and while I personally do not want a wild wolf seed I can see how it's hell to acquire one considering dungeons under 60 have random mobs.

I'd personally very much like it if dungeons returned to having a mono mob type to them, with a dungeon modifier that allows them to be like they are now if that really has to be a thing, but I hopefully speak for people who grind, especially like 10* and such, that it'd be nice if you entered a crypt and got undead.
also this would make things less suicidal for certain builds in PVE, you'd know whether it's a level 1 or 60 tunnels it's goblins, so you just don't bring water, not to say that's a huge issue but it's a positive point.
So uh, wasn't the 'mixed' dungeon type... literally meant for this? Why has it changed?
I'm unsure why the game went from focused mobs to becoming random, it's possible mixed didn't exist yet I honestly cannot remember, but I'd wager it'd make it a good quality of life change to know what you're getting in a dungeon unless it is mixed.
See: This post here for general thoughts due to same topic.

tl;dr No one disagrees and no one understands why life has to be this way.

Edit: I cannot into Forum but MY POINT REMAINS.
It's been this way as long as anyone ran remember why, I'm sure until it directly affected certain content people were kinda whatever about it, but now it has a rather important impact on certain content