Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agility Intensified 2 [Cursed Thread of Winged Serpent]
I'm back at it again. Winged Serpent is the target this time. Can only be used when airborne, lets you go 1-6 tiles in any cardinal direction. 7 with spirits. Costs 10 FP. 0m initially. 1 Turn Cooldown. Pretty cool, right?

But, me being me, have decided that this too is an irregular case. Cobra overall benefits the agile and tricky. Who's overly fat in Devil May Cry that can move as fast without being a literal demon themselves? That's right. Exactly. Okay, there's a few but still.

So here's what i'm gonna go for. Winged Serpent becomes a 1 SP skill but has a range equal to Scaled CEL/12 + 2 . That's it. Should help with the whole "the fast people get the fast benefits" while still having the cool value. Means you have a minimum of 3 range, and a realistic total of 7. It's no longer spirit-enabled, and you get more SP for DH.

Where's the loss? Pretty cool, right? Let's discuss.

As always, don't care if it gets in or not. I just like my thematics, baby.

tl;dr pls make dh have more sp to use and also make winged serpent not as easily usable on fat people thx
mfw fatshaming on my Mercalan SL2 forums
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
I actually quite like the sound of this.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
I think its been said before but Celerity doesn't exactly correlate to how fast someone can move in the setting, its sort of an obnoxious fix to the actual problem that was trying to be expressed in the previous thread, the most fitting thing you can probably do is restrict the mobility by armor type or just make it so Agile Accel and Winged Serpent don't mesh together in the best possible way by removing Agile Accel's ability to grant airborne.