Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple Threat Ascension
I think it'd be really cool if the ascension for the dragon trio (Haku/Chun/Hatsu) was a Hydra transformation, fusing them all together into a three headed dragon. I was hoping my suggestion thread would be considered one day if they are ever given ascension forms.

The idea of it alone is enough for me to express how greatly I'd want this regardless of how it was implemented, I also thought up some skill changes/additions that may be considered for this ascension under the spoiler tag.

Skills:
Fire Jet
Ice Jet
Acid Jet
Daisangen+*
Multiscale*

Daisangen+: the owner of this skill gains +7 to all stats if they are a dragon youkai or are treated as one. This bonus is halved for installed summoners. This variant does not require Chun/Hatsu/Haku to be contracted.

Furthermore, when Hydra uses either Fire Jet/Ice Jet/Acid Jet with 6m+, it will spit the remaining 2 jets as well, but with 50% damage

Multiscale: Grants the owner of this skill 50% to Fire/Ice/Acid resistance. If it is the Hydra then these are immunities instead.

being damaged by Slash/Pierce damage will grant Regeneration LV X (X = 50% of Youkai LV) for 2 rounds

Alright thanks for reading, I hope other people like the idea too.
that regeneration passive is a biiiit strong now if that's only available to the youkai or reduced by a LOT for the summoner, it'll be fine... and also tone down the elemental resist to 25% for summoners too... Otherwise, SOLID idea.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
We'll need something for the three fairies with fairy ring, but then again we already got the fae bow.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut--

I do like this suggestion because it makes sense, so maybe we can bump the regen down a bit? But otherwise solid idea.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
I mean the Regen is the youkai install effect so yeah, I have no problem with it also being halved for the summoner. (so it'd be 15 HP Regen instead)

Mostly what I suggested might be cool things to include, I mostly just love the concept of it more than the actual specifics.
That seems pretty strong. If DEV adds that, I can see the drain for it being pretty massive. Like x3 the normal amount. It does look cool however but it would be nice if there are more suggestions like this for 3 type youkais.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Yes to this thread. Hail hydra.
[Image: tenor.gif]