Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fluid Fluer
I'm of the opinion that the thread seems more like a Balance Fu rather than a Suggestion due to its nature. Not trying to come off as rude or anything, but just something I wanted to note.

I get that some builds get slaughtered by Fleur crits, usually they're tanks without critical evade investment. Which I imagine is the intention, because someone built for critical damage should hurt on a crit.

Taking away Fleur's momentum bonus, however, would kill a lot of the fun in playing a basic attack Duelist. One of the most satisfying things is to do a visually cool combo with it.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Yeah, I don't really see any reason to change fleur as is. The only issue that I can truly understand is having to run duelist main for it in most cases you want to basic. Balance-wise, there's legitimately no issues with crit-focused builds that utilize fleur as well; they're decent enough to push people to run cevade or compromise with an obvious weakness.

As Spo pointed out, you can also slap slash res on a build if you're worried about fleur.

Edit: Yeah, this belongs in balance-fu.
So it does, it's now in Balance-Fu.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]