Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonus Items
So with the new wave of cancer seed for a certain tome, I think it's time to make a suggestion like this. A wave of new items! More so something that isn't too deadly after all. I won't exactly make this post too long so it's a quick in and no if needed.

Item

Quote:- Headset: A pair of headsets that helps block out noise. (Accessory)
  • 10-30 Sounds resistance

- Snake Cape: A small cape made from the Snakeman skin. (Accessory)
  • 10-30 Acid resistance

- Feather Coat: A cloth feathery coat made with certain property that allows the wearer to fall slower than average. This allows them to move and stay a float for a bit. Due to this, they're able to catch their fall before hitting the floor.. (Torso - Unarmored)
  • If the user's battle weight is less than UL.
  • UL% chance to negate knockdown.
  • If knocked down, UL*2% chance incoming attacks do not ignore evasion.
  • Armor: 0, Magic Armor: 1, Evade: 10-12, Weight: 4

What I could think of for the time. Perhaps I'll suggest a bit more later on.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Senna's post:
  • Snake
With the fact that sound and acid are pretty damn rare elements, there really shouldn't be any need for an item to give a number as big as other resists get against them, so I don't like those items.

No comment on the feather coat though. Other people can determine whether or not that'd be good.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
To add on to this suggestion, more materials for certain resists would be nice. Namely an earth-res cloth, as well as probably anything else that's missing from the defensive pool for elements. I'm definitely on-board with the items suggested, though.
[Image: unknown.png]
I was thinking of recently throwing together a suggestion to make a similar thing to the torso slot item's effect just an innate effect, where in evasion's DR is only halved while Knocked down, this would probably add to a dodgy's survivability overall in a fight and cause less complaints from them.

I'm not sure if I like how many effects that torso has, it seems counter-intuitive to have an effect to ignore knockdown attempts, and then also have the ability to mitigate that penalty severely as a result, thats not how you bandaid dodge and knockdown spam.
WaifuApple post_id=40189 time=1592741141 user_id=1751 Wrote:With the fact that sound and acid are pretty damn rare elements, there really shouldn't be any need for an item to give a number as big as other resists get against them, so I don't like those items.

No comment on the feather coat though. Other people can determine whether or not that'd be good.

Dynamic sound tomes are far from rare these days and you also have rune mage's elemental rune which takes the damage type of your tome as it's element. I'd agree acid isn't really common but you see/hear sound damage plenty enough now to warrant some form of resist item.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
Hence why I said "as big as these" - I'm not entirely against resist items for the two elements, but they should not be reaching the same level as they are on the much more common elements.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity