Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spellthief's offensive ability (or lack thereof)
It won't be an instant infliction, you'll have to go through a luck-based infliction for all the proposed effects except Flying Dagger, for clarification.

Flying Dagger could behave like Incise for a reduced LV build up, though unlike Incise it's only limited to once per round, and that 1M is very essential when you're Dagger Dancing, but that's not really what I suggested.
Just a ranged Lingering Damage auto-inflict to make it a reliable skill to deny some of the enemy's regeneration effects for a prolonged duration.

And Mystic Dagger could then be a Main Class only, I don't care. I just want to be flashy and mada-mada'y on my cool feathered-hat-toting deck'o'card vile Rogue. Attacking monsters or mages when they least expect, exploiting their lack of awareness to throw a trip kick then fancily back off in grace, filling my quota and deck of cards with their delicious spells.

I want a 'theme' to go from, no matter how odd or powerful they end. And... The blind clause was to make it be different from Void Assassin. And the fact you can outright deny Blind's existence by wearing Kaminah's Robe, or just having a good status resistance. It's not that bad, really. (I hope)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • SolAndLuna

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spellthief's offensive ability (or lack thereof) - by Snake - 06-26-2020, 06:42 PM