Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vampire Healing
So I actually think Vampires are in an okay spot at the moment, however they could use a few more quality of life changes in regards to certain abilities. 

The first is rebound. It makes no sense why it wouldn't heal for 100% value for vampires given it's a blood based ability. The second are Vampire Legume's passives for summoners. For a creature with Vampire literally in its name, it's strange that you don't get full healing from ingrain or the Demon Plant passive.
[-] The following 3 users Like Perdition's post:
  • Roland_Staghare, Snake, WaifuApple
This would be really cool. Vampires suck and should get more methods of suction.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Noxid's post:
  • Snake
Isn't Rebound just absorbing the mark of pain known as Claret Call? I don't know enough about it to go yes or no for it.

Legume stuff probably should have it apply.
Would advocate for legume healing to count in full for vampires. That's honestly something I would have expected to be a feature in the first place anyway. No real comment on the rebound request, though, because that's territory I have no clue on.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Vampire Lords when.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Vampires are weak for the specific purpose that they have abnormally large weaknesses and great strengths, but lack the ability to sustain in a fight which is arguably the absolute most important thing in a fight.

I would argue that Silvermists should be reworked into a higher risk higher reward form of burst healing, but thats not the point.

Minor sustain options such as Vampiric on Legume install should apply, that seems like an oversight given Vampiric weapons apply, Rebound is probably fine to give them as well in their current state.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Noxid