Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chat Face Icons [2.27c]
Now, I'm not sure what the exact reason behind it is, so it might not be something that can be fixed, but something I've noticed since the new chat was implemented is that it seems to have trouble with face icons. After a little bit of RP with people, some face icons don't load in the new chat properly, instead consisting of an [X] in one of the corners.

This only happens with the new chat however. Switching to the old chat... seems to work fine? All face icons load there, so I'm not sure why they wouldn't load properly in the new one too.

The steps for reproduction would be to just spend a bit of time RPing or emoting to people, and you'd then run into it inevitably. That's the only real way I've seen it happen.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
I've had face icons not display rarely in the old chat before. It's still rare that it happens now but it does feel slightly more common. I'm not sure what causes it though. Might be just one of those byond things.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
I have a feeling it might be, but it's very much more prevalent in the new chat, that much I know of. When it breaks in the new chat it's still functional in the old one, and I personally have never seen it broken in the old one before, tbh. Just the message bug.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity